Took the bike out to bass pro after work looking to pick up some new line and weights to get ready for my trout season. Was asked if I could use some help while I was looking at weights so I asked do you have any weights non lead bigger then 3/4 ounce? Reply there a hole bunch over there in the saltwater section in those buckets. I asked again non leaded for freshwater? Guy says just cut your line if you see someone coming. What a dick. Yea I want to loose a ton of expensive line for a 50 cent weight. Not to mention your telling someone to break the law. On the other hand I got some great help picking out some new line by two guys. I wasn't happy with my power pro and that new power pro smooth cast was going to try the new suffix braid but really didn't want to spend the cash guy said he used I think it's called tuff braid on his poles said he liked it and for the price 25 bucks for 300 yards I couldn't go wrong. He also taught me a trick with braid said if the line starts getting knotty or weak use a second spool tie the braid on to new backing and back spool it on to use the line that was untouched on the old spool sounds like a smart idea toget your money's worth with braid

Posted Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links