Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:54 pm

A picture is worth a thousand + words. Both of you will never forget that one. Don't teach him everything you know, you don't want him to beat you when he gets older.

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:49 pm

i made that mistake, now my son laughs and laughs........

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:34 pm

It's great to see the young ones fishing.

Very Happy

Posted Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Priceless!

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:12 am

Another generation gets....."hooked"? Laughing

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 am

That's what its all about! Very Happy

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:36 am

Two Observations
#1: Kid is not using a snoopy rod
#2: Kid is not using a night crawler

Impressive!

Congratulations sir, you have just created another addict.

In all seriousness, like others have said, this is what its all about. Great job and way to get him started on a great note.

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:46 am

He got tierd of catching sun fish with a push button reel this spring so I went to Dicks and got him a 10 dollar combo to learn on.He wanted to use my spook pole while I was putting on a spinnerbait on his pole and bam the fish slamed it.He was so happy it jumped out of the water a few times for him too.I'm a huge spook fan so the first thing I taugh him was walk the dog a few mounths ago.The fish was caught at Curits Pond in Calais Vermont.

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:17 pm

He got tierd of catching sun fish with a push button reel this spring so I went to Dicks and got him a 10 dollar combo to learn on.He wanted to use my spook pole while I was putting on a spinnerbait on his pole and bam the fish slamed it.He was so happy it jumped out of the water a few times for him too.I'm a huge spook fan so the first thing I taugh him was walk the dog a few mounths ago.The fish was caught at Curits Pond in Calais Vermont.

Posted Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:19 pm

What a young Angler you've created! Congrats to your son and you.....fishing is one of the greatest father/son activities! The pursuit for Larry is always ongoing........

Posted Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:44 am

Nice fish young man! Dad ^5 for getting your son into fishing!! 5 stars!!!

Posted Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:52 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links