This worked so good for me at Oldham that I thought I would come back to my MAFF brothers and sisters for some lunker catching advice on Horn pond. I've heard that 1/8 white buzzbaits work really well when buzzed across the 40 foot holes. I also heard that theres a homemade submarine down in one of those holes that some kids made but weren't too good at waterproofing and the most recent thing that I've learned about Horn is that the women that walk/jog around the pond are wicked easy to pickup. All you single guys should have easy pickens since Sunday looks to be a warm day. Thanks in advance for all your help. MAFF Rocks

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:25 am

very true about the scenery. I'm not giving you advise like I did Oldham. The reason you won and only reason is because I told you the location of the sunken ship.

You're on your own at horn. If you follow us, we will take it as a threat. We will launch an arsenal of new pellican weapons. Your anti prop fouler reverse weedless wedge you bragged about will be useless. If I was you, I would just skip the tourney. Just sayin.

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 am

I figure you'll already be leading a parade to the hot spots. I'm just looking for a bait selection or maybe a color. Throw me a fricken bone

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:19 am

talk about throwing down the gauntlet

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:20 am

hahahahaha you guys are too funny. shawn just use 5-6oz jigs throw them in the trees hanging over the water once you get it out of the trees the 10lbers will crush it before it hits the surface, works 99% of the time, evertimeeee. i let my secret out of the bag. see ya sunday Wink seriously though you should do that all day. bring a few extra 6 oz jigs

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:24 am

Do they even make 6oz jigs? I'll have to go down to fishing fanatics in Everett. That guy's all about the stripers. Maybe I'll pick up some tubes too.

Thanks for the tip Kev. I wish you told me earlier. I had to pay ten bucks extra for express shipping. I ordered extra if anyone wants to buy one. See me at the weigh in. http://www.cnksaltwatertackle.com/catalog/item/2987732/6832565.htm

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:28 am

make sure you really throw them deep into the trees, the lunkers won't fall for it if you skimp the cast.

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Maybe I'll catch a hottie and a lunker at the same time. I'm not kidding about the eye candy at this place

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 pm

I hope your right! It's supposed to be in the upper 80's Itd be nice to see some eye candy with minimal clothing.

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:32 pm

I was wondering when the smack talk for Horn would start!

Posted Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links