I just made a group for anyone who fishes freshwater and saltwater, and live in the eastern part of the state. South Shore, North Shore, Bristol/Plymouth County, and the Cape. Discuss your favorite spots, times, presentations, trips, and meet a fishing buddy or two! Hoping to get a good tight knit forum going. So feel free to join and start up a convo!

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:15 am

In other words, you created an exclusive club to keep out all the riffraff from the western part of the state

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:45 am

I don't see that as making an exclusive club to keep any "western part of the state riffraff out". Not knowing the guy personally and being serious here, do you really read it that way? Not picking a fight, but seems a bit harsh.

I see it as a guy who just wants to talk and exchange info with fellow eastern MA people in general but not exclusively. Maybe that's just me though.

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:45 pm

"tongue planted firmly in cheek"

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Lol, I love western MA'ers. I spend a lot of time with em' the base my unit is out of is in Westfield, MA. Basically what Pocket said, trying to get something local started up! No hard feelings friend.

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:21 pm

He was joking.

Posted Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:49 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links