Hey ian from boston originally but I've recently moved back and am actively seeking fishing spots. I caught some monsters below the moody street dam on the charles. I was wondering if anyone has any other good dam spots, or any spots with smelliest and largemouth.

Posted Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Smelliest?

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:38 am

Sorry meant smallies, auto correct gets the best of me.

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:45 am

did you catch the sallys out of the charlies on moody recently? grew up in the area never even thought of fishing it.

Theres Dudley pond in wayland which can produce nicely. Lake Coutichuate in wayland is a big lake and can find a bit of everything in there. Natick has quite a few also (Dug pond). There are some also some good spots in Needham/Dedham on the charlies, Id have to look at map to know exactly where.

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:49 am

How do you get to Dudley pond live in Southboro and have heard there is some good fish in there is it off rt27?

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:10 am

I was catching huge largemouth just below the dam in the rapids, I caught one smallmouth a little further down by the charles museum of industry. Thanks for the tips gonna check them out tomorrow.

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 am

Bad Larry-

Its off 27. There are two shore access places for the public, one being in the parking lot of the Dudley Chateu on Crest Rd. The other being a beach on Lakeview rd I think. Either place you can load a boat (I dont think gas motors are allowed, or if they are they are on a limited basis).

Posted Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links