So I recently graduated college and have found myself with a lot of free time while searching for a job. For this I have taken up a renewed interest in fishing which I havent done consistently since I was younger. I am looking to meet up regularly with some of the more experienced fishermen on here to both go fishing with as well as learn some new tips and tricks that can only be discovered through experience. I am into all types of freshwater fishing as well as any saltwater fishing. I am located in Canton, Ma but will go wherever the fish are. Drop me a line here if anyone wants a fishing pal

Posted Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Always looking for someone to go with. I am out in the Marlborough area, but there are plenty of places to meet up in the middle. I will drop you a line when I head out next. Unfortunately, I am not able to go in the next two weeks, but the 1st week of July I will be hitting it up pretty hard.

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 am

Do you have a boat?

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:37 am

I do not have a boat and not sure if yodapw does. I fish from shore so it limits where I can go, but hey, haven't had any issues yet and we have been doing pretty good this season.

I have a nice list of spots that I have used in the past and know those pretty well as far as structures, etc. If it's a new spot, I will do my homework on it(check online, maps, etc) and usually my forst trip to a new spot will be strictly to scout it out and learn the terrain as well as the body of water the best I can.

Like I said though, always looking for someone to go with.

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 am

I do not have a boat either. I am looking to do some shore fishing for now. Definitely let me know when you plan on heading out anytime and where and hopefully we can meet up

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Absolutely will do. Like I said it will be about 2 weeks until I can go again, but that first week of July, I will be hitting it pretty hard. I will see if there is a good spot somewhere between you and me.

Posted Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links