fished on bunk pond sunday morning, west side of the pond caught 11 bass between 2 and three pounds, also can any of you guys tell me whats up with all the watermelon baits that are out there? have you ever seen a watermelon green worm. its hard to find GARY YAMAMOTO brown pumpkin with black specs, I WAS MAKING A KILLING ON THIS BAIT CANT FIND ANY MORE .

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 6:17 pm

lunkerman

fished on bunk pond sunday morning, west side of the pond caught 11 bass between 2 and three pounds, also can any of you guys tell me whats up with all the watermelon baits that are out there? have you ever seen a watermelon green worm. its hard to find GARY YAMAMOTO brown pumpkin with black specs, I WAS MAKING A KILLING ON THIS BAIT CANT FIND ANY MORE .

How and where did you access it from Ive been looking at that pond for a while and have never got the time to try to get a car topper in there

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 8:20 pm

i used to live about 3 blocks from there and i've cruised through the area a few times looking for access, it seemed like you'd have to hike it through the woods and minus a boat.

Posted Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm

i have a kayac on wheels that i rigged up to go anywhere. acsess is on rt 138 at the set of lights before the 495 exit go right all the way down and when the road turns the 2 parking spots are in a little. car topper my be difficult but i seen dudes in there with them,its about ten minute walk in follow the trail.

Posted Wed May 16, 2012 6:44 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links