With all the crazy eather we have been hving and a few topics about it, I thought I would share a link with everyone that I find very useful in the day/s before heading out. Just float your mouse over the different days and or info you want and the map will change

http://graphical.weather.gov/sectors/boxMarineWeek.php?page=2&element=WindSpdMarine

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:06 am

like I said..... YODA!
great link, thanks Rich

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:19 am

Laughing . NIce meeting you yesterday Johnny!!

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 am

Same here bro, hopefully we can compete next time

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 am

Bookmarked: Thanks Rich. Nice meeting you. From now on you'll see dual trollers on my rig. You guys were flying.

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:15 am

Not that the forecast really means anything Exclamation Laughing

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 9:44 am

Out of all the weather reports out there, NOAA seems to be the most accurate for me. They have all the stuff you want to know, especially if you keep records of your days on the water. I like the Ice Map in the winter, gets me excited to watch the progress of the ice coming in from Canada (except this year I guess...)

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 4:06 pm

wunderground.com is the best I have found for looking at historical data. Just go on the main screen to the bottom left and there is a link for history data. You can pick weekly/monthly views and see barometric pressure, wind speed, direction...good info, intuitive/user friendly website.

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 6:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links