Went earlier in day to the res with brother and nieces caught a nice little brookie decided to go back around 5pm and was nailing them fishing with crawlers off bottem on one pole and power eggs on the other non stop action every cast had a bite missed a few but caught a brown trout,rainbow trout,2 Lm bass and a blue gill wish I had more hands would have caught more fish got alot of bites while I was setting up my other pole.As miserable as it is to fish in the wind the fish really seem to like to bite maybe fishing off bottem the key.

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Productive trip! I walked away with 2 small LM Bass. Kind of windy, but still better than walking away with nothing.

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:47 am

Tough conditions for sure I used a power bait set up for crawlers and was surprised only blue gil I caught was off the power eggs and it was nice to see pumphouse spot produce some nice trout although brown trout I caught was small I like catching diff species and they are a cool looking fish.Cold out but think I'll head back out there today in a bit.

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:34 am

Funny brother in law was in the area was going to stop by and visit drove all the way to my spot and decided he didn't wan't to walk through woods wish he did I could have used his help I hadn't had the fish hitting that well since our trip to West River shortly after they stocked it they were hitting non stop that day as well!

Posted Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:54 am

Going to try over near the pump house next time I am out there. Going out today for a bit, but not sure if I am going there or maybe heading up to Wachusett to give that a try.

Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 am

Well my vacation being over decided to stay home and do yard work after short 4hr shift at work.I have tuesday off and I am thinking of hitting the chu then.Might try to catch some large chubs in the Sud river by train station monday eve for trip next day.Hope where ever you went you had good luck!

Posted Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links