Knowing the box of fishing stuff you ordered has been delivered and is on your doorstep right now but you are stuck at work till 5. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 pm

hahaha that does suck, i got a sweet deal on a quantum smoke reel and rod combo, the rod came and the reel was backordered for a while. the waiting sucked, lol came in and I love it.

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:22 pm

stratos1966

Knowing the box of fishing stuff you ordered has been delivered and is on your doorstep right now but you are stuck at work till 5. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

Lol I remember those days. Then it got even worse when the kids came (love my kids) as I would get home see the box and still have to wait until they went to sleep before opening my special treat lol.

I do have one job perk now that I love and with the technology today it makes it even better.

I actual have my stuff shipped to my work! On its due date I bring my tackle bag or some times all my gear or the stuff I used last time out to clean repair replace and organize the shiny new tackle.

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I got home to a 7 ft rod stuffed into a 6 1/2 ft box today. I wish I could smack the moron that packed it. Snapped the top off. Now I have to return it and wait for the new one (due Friday) and hope the same knucklehead didn't pack it

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:38 pm

Shawn,

Which vendor packed your purchase like that?

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:40 pm

thorn168

Shawn,

Which vendor packed your purchase like that?

Amazon

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:26 am

Ok thanks...note to self beware of dodgy Amazon vendors.

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:01 pm

thorn168

Ok thanks...note to self beware of dodgy Amazon vendors.

I order a lot of stuff from there. First time I've ever had a problem

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:06 pm

What did Ya get?

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Spinnerbaits, buzzbaits, tungsten weights, and senkos for Tony Laughing

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links