[color=green][javascript:emoticon('')/color]I believe mother nature has an issue with everyone that fishes.
I wish she would make up her mind ( frost tonight ) what!!

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 pm

How about 35-40 mph winds Question No yakking tomorrow Exclamation Rolling Eyes

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:30 pm

we are getting some much needed rain, a lot of ponds are in need of a fill up due to a draw down. As much as i dislike bad weather, for once i am doing the rain dance. The wind does such though, i wont take the nucanoe out in more that a 15 and that makes fishing a pain...

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 pm

I can live with the rain but this wind is just ridiculous

Posted Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Tell me about it. I have been watching the weather for the car topper this coming Sunday for a week. Early on it was going to be 65 and sunny, then a couple days later they said Cloudy and warm, then changed to cloudy and 53, then changed again to sunny but windy and cool 53, now they are saying sunny and 58. If I cut off and retie one more time I will have no line left on my rods Laughing

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 am

stratos1966

Tell me about it. I have been watching the weather for the car topper this coming Sunday for a week. Early on it was going to be 65 and sunny, then a couple days later they said Cloudy and warm, then changed to cloudy and 53, then changed again to sunny but windy and cool 53, now they are saying sunny and 58. If I cut off and retie one more time I will have no line left on my rods Laughing

somebody's eager

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:12 am

shawneramone

stratos1966

somebody's eager

I just can't wait to see Neil in person Laughing

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:13 am

stratos1966

shawneramone

stratos1966

somebody's eager

I just can't wait to see Neil in person Laughing

BOING!!!

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 am

LMAO!!! Just kidding. I'm actually looking forward to meeting you.

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:44 am

Me too Shawn.

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:21 am

Wind has been rough most of the month I'm surprised thought I've still been getting plenty of trout bass not so much.

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Yeah, looks like its blown you sideways Exclamation Laughing

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:57 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links