Any thoughts or possibility of moving this tourney to Saturday? I love my mommy, and my kids love theirs. 10 hours out fishing is what I want, but they will not appreciate. Am I alone on this one?

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:06 pm

i'm with ya bro,.. but looks like there's another tourney going on that day

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Maybe you should see if a few of the guys that can't fish mothers day WANT to fish Saturday, maybe long pond dracut?

Posted Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

yeah i don't expect a big tournaout for this one, but it was really the only other day when i was making schedule and getting permits, sorry guys.

grow a pair and tell her to have dinner ready when you get home, lol kidding of course

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:45 am

And clean the house! Got a spare room johnny?

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 am

johnnybag-a-bass

yeah i don't expect a big tournaout for this one, but it was really the only other day when i was making schedule and getting permits, sorry guys.

grow a pair and tell her to have dinner ready when you get home, lol kidding of course

LOL Johnny, Long ago I made mothers day a fishing day. I always tell my wife it's a day to spend with her son. I've fished every mothers day for the last 10 years with no ill affects.

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 am

yeah well see about mothers day. I have already started to grease the wheel a bit and drop hints that she might be alone with the kids on her semi-regular lilac sunday flower walk. Don't get me wrong there is nothing more stimulating then walking around looking at flowers with 1000 other people. I Just rather fish!
Hard part it's her 1st mothers day....ummmm

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 am

basshole1

yeah well see about mothers day. I have already started to grease the wheel a bit and drop hints that she might be alone with the kids on her semi-regular lilac sunday flower walk. Don't get me wrong there is nothing more stimulating then walking around looking at flowers with 1000 other people. I Just rather fish!
Hard part it's her 1st mothers day....ummmm

That's when you set the standards!!!!! Do it for the first one and you'll be set for life

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:57 am

lol yeah I know....just have to keep the guilt in check!

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 am

Mothers day is a tough one. Kudos to those who have the balls to fish.

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:53 am

The 13th is Mothers Day, My Girls Birthday and Our Anniversary, ill be there fishing regardless!

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 am

sinista

The 13th is Mothers Day, My Girls Birthday and Our Anniversary, ill be there fishing regardless!

You mean EX girlfriend Laughing

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 am

stratos1966

sinista

You mean EX girlfriend Laughing

Haha! Hey I'm gonna text you my address so you can mail me your money, that way you can relax on Sunday!

lmao!

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:18 am

Mothers day is a get out of jail free card in my house, mother goes out with the other mothers for a girls only day. Dad goes golfing I go fishing, SCORE

Posted Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:17 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links