First cast this morning at a local pond. Loving the MS Slammer.

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm

sweet. you got bass hitting on top??? i've been jiggn the bottom for the past couple weeks and getting smaller fish.

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:02 pm

looks like a large jointed shallow running crank bait...great fish man!

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:55 pm

I have the same slammer. I haven't caught anything with it yet. I'll never give up on it though. Nice fish

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 pm

I got to get a slammer, I see so many pics of big fish people catch with them its just a bait I need to own one. I guess its not a bait I would normally think to throw in Massachusetts.

Posted Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:33 pm

americanspirit

sweet. you got bass hitting on top??? i've been jiggn the bottom for the past couple weeks and getting smaller fish.

I have been throwing it for the past month and it's been producing. Dosen't really matter how cold the water is, if a bass is hungry, it's going to eat it.

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:53 am

Sick! My buddy used to get 5 pounders and 6 pounders on those all the time at night during the summer. I need me one... Razz

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 pm

jesus Lucky where did you land that peacock? great fish man

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Nice Bass! I love the MS Slammers- awesome bait to throw at just about anytime. There is nothing like fishing late night with them. You can order them online- mine came from Cali and were about 35 bucks a pop.

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Slammer time! Wink

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 pm

I got my first fish on the slammer the other day. It wasn't a whole lot bigger than the bait but he broke the seal. I've got a few more with the biggest one only 3 pounds but the confidence level keeps going up. Oh ya and I caught a catfish with it last night.

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

NO KIDDING Lucky, what the heck did that peacock weigh in at and where were you??

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

Got him in the Amazon, came in at 24.1.

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:34 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links