If you are looking for a good, middle of the road, rod the Bionic Blades at Bass pro are on sale for $54 down from $79. Thats a GREAT price for that quality rod. I have used BBs for years and I am happy with how they perform for the price.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Looks like they cheapened them up a bit. Went from cork handles to foam, no more Fuji guides Exclamation I have one that is about 10 years old Exclamation

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Yeah one of the reviews says its made a little cheaper, but the price is nice.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Good stuff...I have one that I like a lot. The only problem is that I bought one that was too short...shoulda got a longer one. It's a still a great rod.

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 pm

I like mine. (There she is last summer catching fish) Smile

Beyond being a nice working pole (nice and light, well balanced,responsive, strong etc), it's actually a beautiful looking pole; with the black, burgandy and gold.

And of course, can't go wrong with BPS's return policy. I accidently snapped off the top in the door last summer while heading out, and they exchanged it free of charge, no questions asked, the same day. Smile

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 pm

They also have the Extreme series rods on sale for $70 down from $100. Just picked up a couple more. They also are very good rods for the money...

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links