Just spoke with Johnny and he asked that I give everyone a heads up, how the sign up for tournaments will work, and when sign ups will post

Now I can only speak for my self and the tournaments I am hosting , and Im sure everyone else who host may posts at different times on the Sunday before but...

***Long Pond Freetown (or Lakeville which ever you choose to call it) WILL BE POSTED FOR SIGN UP ON APRIL 15th @ 8pm.****
This tournament will be a 20 BOAT first come first serve event, when you see the event post, comment on the thread "TEAM NAME and WE ARE IN" or something to that effect, the positions will be filled in the order of the comments posted.

On the flip side of the coin if its getting close to tournament day and the Wife Says "ITS ME OR BASS FISHING" make the right choice and tell her "WELL YOU BETTER START PACKING YOUR BAGS!", LMAO, really though if at the last minute you have to bow out of the event please comment "TEAM NAME and WE ARE OUT" so we can fill your spot with another team.

This tournament should fill up quick so please keep in mind the date and time of the sign up

***ONCE AGAIN LOND POND FREETOWN WILL BE POSTED FOR SIGN UP ON APRIL 15th @ 8PM!***

Posted Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Right here mike!

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks Neil ! Very Happy

Posted Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Is it 8 pm yet?

Posted Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links