Help me please i f up my prop and im crying inside cant get a new one till next week Crying or Very sad

Posted Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 pm

Ouch! Sad

Posted Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:41 pm

Hey looking for prop gay to fixs my prop can you all help me

Posted Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm

ron01

Hey looking for prop gay to fixs my prop can you all help me

I'm all for equal rights for everyone, but that's kind of discriminatory towards straight prop guys, isn't it?

I'm kidding, I kid you!

Posted Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:31 pm

whats the problem with waiting a week? i ordered one through iboats.net came within the week. or if you are in such a rush just hammer it back as best you can WEAR SAFETY GLASSES no joke. stuff like this happens you should always have a spare anyway

Posted Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 pm

who makes the engine? HP? Pitch?

Ed

Happy Hooker

Posted Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 am

Hit it with a dam hammer !

Posted Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:39 pm

I wouldn't run a damaged prop. Please don't hit it with a hammer either. Running a bad prop can warp your prop shaft, throw a shaft seal losing your lower unit oil then the unit itself, and is just plain dangerous. Cheap enough to have repaired or replaced. I have a 15 spline 21p aluminum laying around thats yours if you want it.(fits merc, can't tell what yours is)

Posted Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 pm

i can just second that - the rpms on those are crazy and if it runs off balance it will make more and more damage as said above

Posted Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 am

Hello i have a 75 merec and prop is 13x19 ,i would like to fix this one and use it as a spare , my new one came in to day Very Happy Smile Laughing

Posted Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links