This is bullshit almost 3 extra bucks because they find it easier to let a computer do all the work. Sorry but it's not convenient for me to type everything put paper in the printer clear the paper jam add some new ink and print ff a couple copy's. I'd rather get in my car head to a Walmart or dicks and hand over some cash now that's convenient

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 pm

My friends and I got hit up by a warden on woods pond last week. My buddy hadn't printed his out but showed the warden his license off his smartphone and he said that was fine.

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:51 pm

Least that worked thinking about doing the same and not print it out

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:41 pm

They'd prolly still give ya some crap..but I was told by an officer before that at least by doing it online it was easy for them to check it, as it was pretty much instantly in the system...he said the stores sometimes take forever to get the info in the system and it might not come up ya have one. Also I buy a Rhode Island one as well..easier all round to be able to do it in home. IN my opinion...

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 am

You still have the option to do that if you want to Exclamation It will be the same price though as all licenses are generated through MFH.

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Printing it off is a lot easier, and with today's gas prices, I'm probably spending more than $3 in gas to go drive to get one.

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:06 pm

necroneous

Printing it off is a lot easier, and with today's gas prices, I'm probably spending more than $3 in gas to go drive to get one.

and I don't know about you but if I go to Dick's or Walmart I'm dropping another $50 on gear

Posted Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links