March 5-6 only use coupon code 22penny and get one cent shipping from Cabela's. The only catch is there has to be a clothing or footwear item involved there somewhere. I just added a t-shirt that was on clearance. I'm pretty sure this won't apply to things like rods that they usually charge extra to ship. I've had a couple of items sitting in my cart for like two weeks and haven't pulled the trigger. Bam! One cent shipping and the order is in!!!! Can't wait to get on the water on a regular basis to end all this online shopping!!

Posted Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:49 am

Went to the store for a Sunday Drive , Nice setup , they do carry some brands that Bass Pro don't but are very close .

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 pm

I ordered a US Reels Supercaster on-line from Cabellas and Ive been to the store. I only ordered it from them because I had a gift card from hotel points and they had the reel. I've been in the store several times (in Maine) and I find the staff has ZERO knowledge. I found a transom saver in thier Bargain Cave and had to explain to the sales guy what it was. And I dont mean "what is a transom saver", I mean "what is a transom?" Laughing Although, I got the saver in a damaged box in the Bargain Cave for $22 (reg. $69), so you take the good/bad...

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

What do you think of the supercaster ?

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:49 pm

I've been bustin ass to get my boat ready, so I haven't tried the supercaster yet. I am hoping to get on the water tommorow and try it then. It looks fairly well made and the "no line eyelet" seems like a pretty good idea. I'll let u know.

Posted Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links