Cherish the time you spent with your Dad on webster lake.My Dad passed away 3 yrs ago today Crying or Very sad .I miss him terribly,we fished and hunted together.I still have my mom here.Luckily we have a big family to help us cope without Dad.I went out today with my friend Eric to a lake in NH.Started fishin about 12:45pm.Slow all day.I had 2 small pickerel,1 perch,1 Bass: 1lb 9ozs.Eric had 1 small pickerel.Throwing everything at em.Decided to head back to the boat ramp about 4:50 pm.Went through the channel from the lake to get back to boat ramp.Water is 2-4 ft deep.I through by a log whacky senko,whack,small bass not worth weighing.Eric wasn't have much luck.We get about 50 yds from boat ramp.2ft of water.I throw by another log,boom,fish on(2lbs 7ozs),Eric is helping me net when he says,"I think i got something on",i take the net and he sets the hook,fight is on,drag going out some,finally to the boat and in,4lbs 14ozs.I will go all day without a bass if the only one i do get is like Eric's Lunker.

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:48 pm

sorry for your lost of a good freind

Posted Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Never forget and keep the memories alive by continuing to fish and hunt!

Posted Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Sorry for your lost ,
My father and I use to fish together a long time ago before I left too the Army when I was 17, Now we live so far apart he lives in OK.
I take my 12yr out fishing as much as possible like my dad did
for the pass 3yrs now . We are planning a fishing trip this summer
maybe a camping trip would also be fun.

Posted Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links