So team bigmouths and friends took a weekend trip to Sunday River and I brought my Gopro to try it out

i made the video and like dan from beaver fever ill be making videos for the tournys for all to enjoy

here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USmOJ8Wekbw&list=HL1328210686&feature=mh_lolz

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:56 pm

cool video bro, nice work

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 pm

That will be fun to take fishing...you'll have some cool videos. I like the head cam stuff, my buddy has one that we use for our BMX's at the skatepark. Looks pretty cool when he uploads and edits them.

Posted Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Nice!!!! The go pro shoots underwater too right? Did you make that handle? I was thinking about something like that to take underwater footage. I got some last year but it was mostly by luck.

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:17 am

Yea shawn its water proof when its in the case, Ill be using it when I go scuba diving this summer ill show you guys what Boston harbor looks like 50ft under the surface!

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 pm

check the specs. will it go down 50? Mine is only good to 10.

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Long as you keep the rubber round the case clear on the Gopro it is rated for up to 180 feet or 60m

Posted Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:46 pm

blackstonecarp

Long as you keep the rubber round the case clear on the Gopro it is rated for up to 180 feet or 60m

That's awesome

Posted Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:36 am

Yeah, the camera itself is awesome..if your looking for something to do the standard blog or just osme good pics..may not be the best. But if you want a camera you can beat up, throw into the lake, attach to the top of your car, drop out of a plane..or anything else you can think of..this is the way to go. The prce as well is very nice, and being in a case makes it awesome. If you ever break or scratch the lens etc on the case..costs about 30 bucks to replace. Can't beat that

Posted Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 am

Just got one too....can't wait to get out there on my kayak with it cool video..

Posted Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links