I thought we could all use a break from those other two threads,so I thought I'd try 'riding' a NEW-ONE...you ALL know which 2 I'm talking about...and if there is a God in Heaven they won't be mentioned here and The River Rat won't hafta 'open a vein....I'd like to know some of opinions The Usual 'mental cases'---kinda like the Usual Suspects-ONLY COOLER hahaha....on The Deadliest Catch...lemme just say I LOVE THAT SHOW !...ya know what had me so SOLD on it?...remember the very first AdSpots they did for that show?...one specific part has BLOWN ME AWAY for years now...the bow is heading almost straight down and the dude comes off the decks and just when it looks like he's GOIN' SWIMMIN and or the deck would come back up and SMASH his LIGHTS OUT....and NOPE ...he Smooooooothly comes back onto the deck and on he goes ...might I just say... K I L L E R ....anyways...I was just feeling like getting 'The Regs' on a 'cooler' subject than all that political bullsh** we've been wading through with those other 'evil' subjects...I bet most of you have some cool observations of the show and right about now...entertainment is good distraction...THOUGHTS?...I've got another thread in mind and don't wanna give up the subject yet but I think you guys inspired it and I'll wait until this one runs it's course ...I KNOW the next one will be Sweeeeeet(Cartman'sVocal)

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links