Hey Guys,
I just found out I'm being transferred to Covington, KY on the first of the month. It's a suburb of Cincinnati on the shores of the Ohio. Outside of the 4 years I spent in VT for college, I've lived my whole life in Boston. Other than support of my wonderful wife, the thing that is keeping me positive is the thought of exploring new water and possibly finding my dream bass. My territory will be all of Kentucky, West Virginia and southern Ohio. Anyone ever fish down there? I'm thinking my years of finding fish in the Charles will serve me well. If the new boss allows it, i'll keep a car topper on my roof 24/7/365. I'll keep posting pics, you guys keep hosin bass.
Set the hook. - Dan

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 am

Good luck to you! I spent allot of time out that way with a Company Called HHgregg. It will take some getting used to. You have to Visit Jungle Jim's Market in Cincinnati. AMAZING. Plenty of Big Bass in the waters, and Huge Catfish.

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:57 am

just make sure u gat a house that has a tornado proof roof - my aunt lives down there and lost her house twice to a twister

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:07 pm

They get alot of Tornados? I'd love to see one, from a very safe distance. I bet the bite is insane in front of a storm that generates tornados. Only one way to find out. Twisted Evil

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:26 pm

hahah dont forget to wear the concrete slippers or it will blow u rite back to MA

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links