<iframe></iframe>

This is a video I shot @ 8pm June 1st---the night a the mass tornado.This was the backlash storm...I hope this runs for you guys...once you get it CRANK YOU s*** UP you'll drop a duece in your drawers ! I GUARANTY !

http://youtu.be/KpF9KERxL1k

Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:53 pm

looks like you dropped a deuce!!!! Get a tripod...LMAO!!!

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 am

shawneramone

OK...here's the story ...the power was out ALL DAY ...OBVIOUSLY ...So whatd'ya think Dave here did ...went t' sleep hahaha...I woke up about maybe 3 minutes before that shot took place...I flop down on my gut on the sofa facing out that window and I start the camera without even looking up...my face was still stuffed in the sofa cushion til about 12 seconds before 'the strike'...I look into the view finder and realize I'm pretty much 'shooting the 3 decker next me and say out loud on film...pay attention you twit(edited that before posting) hahahahaha so when the thing actually does COME DOWN ...yup...I'll admit it ...I'M GLAD AS f*** I DIDN'T HAVE MY CHILI THAT DAY hahahahahahahahahaha crank this s*** through your HOME SYSTEM---I intend to use just the audio---less the F-Bomb...to kick off a metal song...maybe about you jackasses on MAFF----country pfffft NOTICE I didn't (edit) the F-Bomb...F*** THAT hahahahaaaaaaaaa

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:52 am

riverrat82

shawneramone

OK...here's the story ...the power was out ALL DAY ...OBVIOUSLY ...So whatd'ya think Dave here did ...went t' sleep hahaha...I woke up about maybe 3 minutes before that shot took place...I flop down on my gut on the sofa facing out that window and I start the camera without even looking up...my face was still stuffed in the sofa cushion til about 12 seconds before 'the strike'...I look into the view finder and realize I'm pretty much 'shooting the 3 decker next me and say out loud on film...pay attention you twit(edited that before posting) hahahahaha so when the thing actually does COME DOWN ...yup...I'll admit it ...I'M GLAD AS f*** I DIDN'T HAVE MY CHILI THAT DAY hahahahahahahahahaha crank this s*** through your HOME SYSTEM---I intend to use just the audio---less the F-Bomb...to kick off a metal song...maybe about you jackasses on MAFF----country pfffft NOTICE I didn't (edit) the F-Bomb...F*** THAT hahahahaaaaaaaaa

AND IN THE END the community center had a zillion volunteers HELP rebuild it in the after math of the ensuing fire and it has been re-opened for a few months now and is PROUDLY serving QUINSIG VILLAGE/Worcester again--in fact the mayor and his cronies were just there 2 fridays ago---

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 am

I didn't get to listen. I'm at work and keep the sound off most of the time. I'll check it at home later

Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links