DAM! what a bag!

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:22 pm

WOW. That's why someday I'd like to take a trip down south to catch some true BIG ONES!

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:26 pm

damon from beaver-fever turned me on to Butch a few weeks back---'guy's a PHENOM !

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:01 pm

guy wipes out my best bag in 1 fish!

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:27 pm

A bag that size has to come out of CA (and from the constant plug for huddbaits.com I'm sure of it). If only we could get more fingerling trout stocked up here. Regardless, a truly amazing bag.

I think the CA bass are a Florida strain (that already grows huge) and when stocked in lakes with the trout fingerlings, things get out of control. Florida strain are hard to catch though in the south. Bassmaster mag last month had an article about Dotty, a fish that would have tipped 25+ and smashed the world record if she had ever been caught (not foul hooked) after she exceeded the record.

The day that stratos had a couple of weeks ago was pretty amazing and may be about as good as a day on swimbaits as you can have in Mass.

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:38 pm

jeeez big momma looks like shes preggo with a brick

unreal

Posted Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:43 am

You still have to catch them, but it's nice to have fish that size to fish for like they do in CA and in FL as well!

Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:47 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links