FYI Unfortunatly my friends tackle shop is closing because of this economy. Currently everything in his store is 50%. He has all kinds of soft plastics from compaines like zoom and bass assassin and berkley ect. He has spinnerbaits, crankbaits jerkbaits ect. ect.he also carries a selection of quality swimbaits. he has copies of the "bass bets 3" book for $10. A valuable tool for fishing new waters for the 1st time. He has a trout section and good salt water secton as well. The shop is Bills Bait and tackle in Norton ma. It is located at 199 west main street in Norton. Go in and look around and get yourself 50% off before he closes his doors.

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:43 pm

that doesn't mean the fish stopped biting!

Posted Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Thanks for the tip, sorry to hear about his shop.

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 am

No problem. I picked up some brush hogs, lizards, zoom plastic chunk jig trailers, unckle josh #11 pork, super flukes, some terminal tackle like tube heards and football jig heads and a few salt water items $60 worth of stuff for $30, just thought I would share the wealth.

FYI he is closed Mondays and Tuesdays

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:52 am

I'll have to see if I can make it down there, if he still has any swimbaits in stock. I could use a couple at 50% off.

Shame about the store though. It's always cool to have independent shops like that around. Who's gonna make the BICO now?

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:09 am

There is talk of an online only store but it's just talk now. Not sure the Bico would be available. Bill makes those by hand by himself.

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links