Hello everyone, im new to the site but have been on from time to time. I finally made a account. My father took me fishing years ago when i was 5-6 so i have the average knowledge.But this summer i have become dedicated to fishing. So anyways i was just wondering if they were any oldtime bass masters that could give some fall tips. So ill try to keep this short. So i have been fishing the pond down the steet from my house since early august and i was pulling in bass left and right, but up untill two weeks ago i been having dirt luck. I feel as if im doing somthing wrong. I used chatterbaits, spinners, softbait mostly anything weedless. The pond is only around 4-5 feet deep any MAYBE reaches 6-7 and has LOTS of vegitation. Lilly pads and thick weedbeds. i havent really changed any tactics besides using crankbaits and i have been a little bit slower(The fish are hitting lures really slow?) So anyways to wrap things up i would just like to see if ANYONE could give me some tips on colors and what to use. OR anything else that is in anyway useful. MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Stay away from dying plants because they are not producing oxygen anymore and won't hold fish. look for the green stuff! I imagine plants start dying sooner in a small pond like the one you're talking about

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:15 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links