who wants in? $25 per man single or team,$5 lunker optional.
1.halo
2.southshore
3.sinista
4.team whaler
5.hodah

Last edited by khaskins on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 5 times in total

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:52 pm

southshore is ready

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm

I would like to fish this if someone needs a partner. I don't have a boat yet so that makes it a little tough.

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Im guessing this is an add on and not a scheduled event (meaning wont count towards the remainig tourneys for overall average) SINISTA is in providing I can trailer there even if I have to store the trailer in my truck ANY info on the launch, parking and ramp would be appreciated

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Mass.gov says small trailered boats so unless you guys know differently I'm in.

Posted Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 pm

ya neil they have a boat ramp big enough for large bass boats. it is small but u should be have plenty of room for ur boat. for trailers you just have to park across the street. there are a few water hazards i believe 2 sands bars and be careful coming around the islands theres a old rock wall or something out there i hit it last time i was there and broke my prop.

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:43 am

creaturefiend

ya neil they have a boat ramp big enough for large bass boats. it is small but u should be have plenty of room for ur boat. for trailers you just have to park across the street. there are a few water hazards i believe 2 sands bars and be careful coming around the islands theres a old rock wall or something out there i hit it last time i was there and broke my prop.

Thanks Creaturefiend, see you tomorrow at Little Long

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 am

Bummer. I had a good day last time I was there. Unfortunately I gotta work that day. Good Luck

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:55 am

shawneramone

Bummer. I had a good day last time I was there. Unfortunately I gotta work that day. Good Luck

yeh you did, I had a little better day. lol

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:47 pm

there are shallow rock spot all over this place.if you gas and don't have depthfinder or don't know where they are.lol.trailering in no problem.it's just parking thats the problem.room for about 8 or 9 trailers across the street.non trailers park in lot.stratos suggested no gas,so i went with it.we can do gas if everyone wants to.or big boat cartopper.i'm much more comfortable in my tracker.

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:03 pm

yeah this is just something i threw out there to fill in the open weekend of no tourney fishing.i could just go fishing but i'd rather be competitive and try to win some of your money.or you win some of my money.it's a little more exciting that way.

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 pm

im down with gas or non gas doesnt matter to me as long as theres fish in my boat.

Posted Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:50 pm

So whats the decision, is it Gas or No Gas, and it looks like we could use a few more people to sign up, come on guys its only Labor Day!!
For all the Labor you do all year, give yourselves a break and come out and get a chance at some tax free money!!!

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 am

HAHA Kman 1 ounce better

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 am

Good luck to all but I for one would not participate in another tourney with some guys having motors and some not.

Posted Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links