Hit the Charles today and had a 25 fish day in 4 hours. The bass were in the bushes and trees. they hit frogs, jigs and muit's mouuse swimbaits. Fish ranged from 1.5 lbs to 4lbs.

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Awesome! Where on the charles were you?

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Great Job, gotta love those kinda days!

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm

That looks like a nice day out! I need more vacation time.

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:00 pm

gcbass

Awesome! Where on the charles were you?

Dover/ Sherborn section

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Nice job, Love the river fishing... I don't know much about it, but the Charles seems like a very good (and improving) fishery....

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:52 pm

knobcreek

Nice job, Love the river fishing... I don't know much about it, but the Charles seems like a very good (and improving) fishery....

most sections are really good. the only section I don't like is Brighton to Boston

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:09 pm

The fish in the Brighton-Boston section seem to be very wary during the daytime. They have been small when I've caught them during the day. However, at night, the game changes entirely. Although, I did see a 24in.+ smallie the other night that wouldn't hit a damn thing...

Posted Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:59 pm

pulled this brownie out of the brown water in the Boston/Brighton/Watertown area! Laughing Love those Larrys; great pics. Keep 'em coming.

http://www.mafishfinder.com/view_photo_details.php?id=20903&pid=0

Posted Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 pm

knobcreek

I've always thought the charles to be a great fishery. I've caught some of the my biggest fish ever there still to this day. Small and Largemouth bass, catfish, sunfish, suckers. I've caught about everything the charles has to offer (save for pike and carp)

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:27 pm

Man... I'm pretty sure I caught that exact same fish in that spot!

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links