my trailer is fkd up right now...ordered a new wheel..7 days with no boat feels like forever...lookin for some good spots to shore fish for some bass.....im in watertown...so any places that ppl know are good shore fishing spots relatively close by would be greatly appreciated....thanks a ton and happy fishing!!

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:53 am

Ya know that river that runs thru town? Pick a spot to stand in and fish.....

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:38 am

grampa1114

Ya know that river that runs thru town? Pick a spot to stand in and fish.....

u talkin about the charles...i never have any luck there...was hopin to try some different spots

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:08 pm

Brookline & Chestnut Hill Reservoirs have decent shore fishing.

Also the Charles river just below the water town dam has some decent fish in it..SMBs and what looks like a 36" carp lower down past the bridge and before the Yacht docks.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Fished the Charles today below the watertown dam, lots of small taps on the jig but couldn't hook anything, maybe perch or sunnies. Also had similar taps and pick ups on a wacky rigged senko but it just didn't seem like whatever it was, wanted to swallow the whole darn worm Sad

I'm sure if it was a SMB or LMB, it would have been inhaled, I think i'll setup and try fishing further down passed the falls, across Galen St.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links