I can't seem to make separate paragraphs on my trips. I've tried just doing returns between the paragraphs and today I tried doing returns with > symbols in the space, so that there is something actually there, but neither have worked.

Is anyone else having this problem? It works when I post in the forum, just not in the trips.

I apologize for anyone reading the trip I just posted, its one big blob of words!

Posted Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:44 pm

What browser are you using? When i do two returns, it is making breaks in my paragraphs, but i will continue to investigate what might be happening. Maybe there is a bug that i need to fix here.

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Hey Dave,
I have a Mac, and use Fire Fox for my trip posting. sometimes I use my wife's lap top (PC with Fire fox), but I don't upload pics or create trips on it...just regular posts.

I've tried doing a double-return, return plus a space, > symbols and a return...not sure...it works when I'm posting on the forum, but not when I'm posting trips.

It's not a huge deal, but if I write a long trip, which I sometimes do, it just comes out looking like an excerpt from an encyclopedia...and who wants to read that???

- Ted

Posted Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm sure it's a browser thing. I have had the same problem. Firefox kills the line breaks somehow, while IE works fine iirc.

Posted Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 am

I think i just fixed the problem. Try just editing/resaving your trip, and it should add the line breaks correctly now. You were right that it was an issue with the way mozilla handles line breaks.

Thanks,

Dave O

Posted Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links