I am looking for fishing reports from guides and their stories around the western Massachusetts area for the Western Mass/Coastal Angler Magazine. I am looking for fishermen who want to write and have an article published in our magazine. We are connected to ESPN.com and many of our articles do get picked up on their site. I really want to make this magazine (which is a Free publication) to show the rest of the country that Western Masssachusetts has some of the most magnificant fishing rivers, lakes and resevoirs, in the USA. I am asking for all of your support in doing so. We are advertising driven because we offer the four color magazine for Free. Any tournaments I will sponsor by placing an ad in the magazine for Free. We have over 400,000 distribution nationwide. All the publications around the country are available on our website www.Coastalanglermagazine.com. This magazine will combine for the fisherman and hunters readership national and internationally reports and stories, statewide regional reports, and most important the Western Massachusetts local fishing reports, artcles, tournaments, and advertisements . Please contact me at donald@coastalanglermagazine.com or Call me at 413-386-0538.

Posted Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:34 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links