Great site guys. I'm just getting back into fishing and looking for any help with locations in the Southeastern MA to Plymouth Area. I am planning to fish both from shore and a small boat. Any direction would be appreciated.

Posted Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Welcome, I cant help you but somebody will.From what I see and hear theres tons of great water in that area

Posted Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm

bam

Welcome, I cant help you but somebody will.From what I see and hear theres tons of great water in that area

Cool. I just checked out Gushee Pond in Raynham thanks to google earth. Looks like a nice quiet spot to launch a boat.

Posted Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Welcome to the site. I dont know the area your looking at, but try looking at the pond maps on masswildlife.com

Posted Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:57 pm

you can also google map it, then look the places up on here for more insight.

Posted Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 am

Welcome, your right in my neck of the woods, theres quite a few good spots in our area, small boat is ideal but from shore you can still bag a few keepers, get back to me I'll fll you in!!

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:32 am

Awesome. I'd appreciate any input.

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:15 am

Sent you a friend request, add me and we can discuss a few good spots close to raynham

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm

I've caught alot of fish at Massasoit State Park, which is not far at all from there. Check out my trips, got lots of write-ups & pics about it.

There are no gas motors allowed, but electric is okay, and lots of people use canoes, kayaks, etc. there. It gets kinda crowded sometimes, but I've been right next to people soaking bait & getting skunked and caught fish on artificials... you should see their faces! LOL Laughing

Heading abit more east is Long Pond in Lakeville, Billington Sea and Little Pond in Plymouth... lots of good fishing around here. (I live in Middleboro now, but used to live in Taunton)

Posted Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 pm

Hi, I also recently signed on to the site and from Raynham area. I think You should try the NIP in bridgewater of 104 2weeks ago I caught A 8.5lb largemouth bass on A 6in. slugo. I would say head for the back side and play the lily's on the left and then move toward the island.

Posted Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:35 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links