I have not seen this myself but I was told tonight there is a picture in there of a kid who caught a 10.1 lb bass in Wrights pond Medford. Caught june 22 of this year and supposedly was weighed at the shop. Has anyone seen this fish yet ?

Posted Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Well I havent heard that but I know the Masswildlife website has an 8lb 10 oz as the leader.Also I thought I heard Arlington bait and tackle closed,is that true? 7lbs even in the youth cat.

Posted Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:34 am

The shop is open, new owner. there is a picture of the fish on the wall, it was NOT weighed there, the guy wrote his name and 10 lbs 1 oz on the bottom. The fish in the picture looks to be about half that size, based on what I've seen on this site...a hog no doubt, but does not look anything like this:

Posted Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:34 am

Arlington Bait & Tackle is indeed open. The new owner seems like a nice guy, and he's kept everything in stock. Recommended!

Posted Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm

is it in the same spot?

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Yes abt is in the same spot. You will be surprised at how much he has in that little shop. Highly Recomended.

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:17 pm

cool, i drove by the other day on the way to spy. i must have missed it. glad to know its still there

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 pm

its easy to miss...its right next to a pizza place (which is on a corner). its not far up on the left, if you're coming from rt 16. keep track of the store #s.

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links