Glad they got him.Its not the first time guys got caught.I remember reading or hearing about a guy who tied fish he caught prefishing off in hidden locations.Another fisherman came across one and reported it to officials.They staked the fish out and caught him.If im not mistaken it was a bassmasters event.Makes you wonder how many guys get away with it.Everyone should have got a turn smackin' him with their flippin' stick.

Posted Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:39 am

what a jerk...they said he brought in 3 dead on the first day...that might be a tip off of something weird going on. I've never used a live well before, but I know for a fact that I've never killed 3 fish in 1 day by unhooking them. It also said they weren't going to pursue criminal charges...they should, he's poisoning the fish and cheating at the same time. what a douche...

Posted Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 am

I'm glad this clown is banned for life. I guess he can't hang, so he had to resort to cheating. How long has he been doing this? He also wouldn't have won anyway. Jerk!

Posted Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:53 am

Dumb... probably used those green wieghts LOL had to use ten packs lol

Posted Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:56 am

Loser, trying to pass off a tungsten bass!! "geeze, I don't know, the bass must have gotten in my tackle box and started eatin s***".

Posted Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 am

never heard of him or the WON circuit, but he deserves a beating... Evil or Very Mad

Posted Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Good riddance to this guy!

I'm all for a beat down on this guy. How bout chucking sinkers at the guy!?!?!

Posted Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 am

That would be fun but I think shoven' them down his throat or up his @#$ would be more fitting Very Happy

Posted Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links