What is your go to bait? You know the one when there's a tough bite that you know will land you something. Right now mine is a senco worm but that's subject to change. I usually get most of my fish on soft plastics.

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Love the stick worms bro but lately im all about the spider jigs.I have alot more control and feel with them on windy days and when was the last time we went fishing on a calm day lol.sometimes I feel like fishing a senko in 15 mph wind is like

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Yeh you're right. I fished the Charles river in Cambridge yesterday and the wind was in our face. Hopefully tomorrow we can get out.

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 pm

I like many others can't resist the senko worm but i have to say when the bite gets tough i will switch off to a 3" grub, 1/8 darter head and down size my line from my standard 10 lb to 6lb test especially on a small mouth lake.

Good Luck

ED

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

ditto. black/blue flake senko - clear water or stained water.

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Strike King OCHOS. Those are my absolute goto baits. I would take them over senkos any day. Something about the 8 flat sides makes quiver so nicely and fall very slow. Anybody else love these as much as I do?

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

I also like trick worms, 5" berkely shaky worm (floats) on a spot remover shakey head, and JIGS. jigs are becoming a favorite of mine. I've really gotten the feel for them and have finally started catching fish with them. I never caught anything on a jig before this year. So now I have confidence throwing them. Strike King Hack Attack jigs are my favs.

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:49 pm

bassmonkey21

trick worms, 5" berkely shaky worm (floats) and JIGS. Strike King Hack Attack jigs are my favs.

check
check
and check!

Posted Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links