Does anyone know if a parking sticker from the Town of Carver is required to park your car and boat trailer at the boat ramp? if so, do you have to go to town hall to pick one up? also, on the Mass.gov pond maps web site it says the boat ramp is off of Main street. Is the access to the ramp well marked or does it have a street address that I can plug into the GPS? Thank you! Question

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:59 am

Most guys park across the street were a parking sticker is NOT required. To park at the ramp or next to the ramp a sticker is required. A non-resident sticker is $60 for two years last I knew. It can be purchased from the town hall which closes at 4pm i believe and closed on Fridays too.

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:15 pm

chrisr72

Most guys park across the street were a parking sticker is NOT required. To park at the ramp or next to the ramp a sticker is required. A non-resident sticker is $60 for two years last I knew. It can be purchased from the town hall which closes at 4pm i believe and closed on Fridays too.

Chris, thanks for the tip. I will give it a try. I called the town hall today and they will do the sticker thru the mail. send a copy of your drivers license and $30 and they will send out the sticker. Thanks you!

Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links