Would like to start tournament fishing this season from the back if the boat. Any suggestions on where to start. Got some info here a while back but can't seem to locate

Thanks Anthony

Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Use google to find a list of clubs in mass and your area and call around to each one asking if they have spots open for a co-angler. thats how i did it. I think there is a club that posted on here not to long ago looking for boaters and non boaters, it might of been happy hookers but not sure, use the search feature and it should pop up

Posted Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:36 pm

anthonym1

Would like to start tournament fishing this season from the back if the boat. Any suggestions on where to start. Got some info here a while back but can't seem to locate

Thanks Anthony

join the American bass anglersyou can join it anytime

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:54 pm

anthonym1

Thanks Anthony

join the American bass anglersyou can join it anytime

Posted Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 pm

anthonym1

Thanks Anthony

Tri County Bass Masters has openings for non boaters. Shoot me an e-mail if interested. We are out of Medway, MA

http://www.freewebs.com/tricountybassmasters/

Posted Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links