So I recently got a motorguide bulldog foot control. I love it, however the biggest issue I am having is it gets wrapped up in weeds much easier than my previous Minn Kota. It is a stronger thrust, so I am thinking that it is the prop.

Does anyone know if the prop from the minn kota can go on the motorguide, it looks to be the same size. The one on the bulldog is a Machete III Prop. Any suggestions would be tight, especially with punching around the corner.

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:49 pm

No I don't think so but they make a weedless prop that works very well like the Minn Kota.

I used to switch between both depending on the place I was going to fish.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/MotorGuide_Safari_Weedless_Prop_35_Diameter/descpage-MGSAF35.html

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Ah very nice thank you sam.....also you were right, killed them on the C-Rig in maine this weekend.

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:05 pm

Oh no!! The dreaded c rig

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:26 pm

shawneramone

it took a little while to get used to but once i found them, it killed it along with a d-shot....no luck on the football head tho

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 pm

biggz53

shawneramone

it took a little while to get used to but once i found them, it killed it along with a d-shot....no luck on the football head tho

Sam must be very proud. He's always pushing that thing on me

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:57 pm

both are deadly if they aren't on the bottom or when something like a jig will just get buried

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links