Im heading to Sebago for a week with family. Im bringing my cartopper boat, was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for cartopper ponds or lakes. I am staying in the Raymond area. Raymond Pond looks fantastic, but I am not sure if there are any public launch areas.

If anyone has any experience in area or spots to check I would appreciate the help. Feel free to PM me too if you want.

Also I have been on the ME fish and wildlife website, just wondering if anyone is familiar.

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:29 pm

I only do the hard water season up there now a days, but there are a lot of options in that area. With most of my time I spend on Long Lake. Don't know anything about Raymond. Brandy Pond is a good spot for bass. However, there is a lot of boat traffic on it because it links to Sebago, but no one is really fishing.

There is a bait shop in Naples were they give good info. The guys in there fish all the lakes in the area

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:58 pm

you can click on maine fih finder site at top right of our home page.go to the lakes list. I then use satellite view .to scan the shore for access. I don't see any public access for Raymond pond,but I could be wrong. I used to go to moose pond every year.and it was great this time of year.

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Thanks for the advice fellas ill give the bait shop a call.

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links