hey guys ,

i just picked up a boat a 12 ft game fisher always done shore fishing ,

norton resvoir being close by i need all the help and info if willing to share .

i was in there over the weekend . i see the big island straight out from the launch .

plan on using fishing senkos wacky rigged , i have no fish finder yet. i would be greatly appreciated if anyone could share some spots in there or any direction

Thanks

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:33 am

i understand if its not letting the secrets out Cool

i guess i will trial and errror

Thanks

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:34 pm

5points, no big secrets at this body of water. there are fish there, but not in great numbers. standing at the launch area go to your left or south to where you can see the big rock that sticks out of the water. it is split in 2. the rock holds bass and there were pads there last year. I went in early June there were no pads there, not sure if they are back. I didn't have any luck that day, but I have gotten fish there before. fish around the islands, there is cover and fish in those areas. there may be other areas that hold fish, but I haven't found them yet. good luck.

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:57 pm

thanks

in a boat now being in a good size lake seems overwehlming in were to go or start

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:12 pm

around and In between the islands has produced for me......There is also a hole infront of the damn dam!

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:57 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links