Caught 30 some. Nothing too big, 15-16inch most of them, some even smaller. 3 of them are 18 inch.

My tear drop tungsten drop shot weight works great! Never snag one today in rocky area!

www.tungstenfan.com

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL3SnqmxIg4[/youtube]

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:05 pm

I had fun catching them today too.. I am debating on heading up again next Saturday, do you think they will still be on??

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:03 pm

I hunger for smallies! WHere you guys catching them?

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:55 am

Nice smallies guys!

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:09 am

Depends on water temp. I think it is over in next few days. They were still on bed in the area water temp is 60-62F. The same lake where water temp is 66-67F, they were gone, no sigh of them.

[quote="johnwrottman"]I had fun catching them today too.. I am debating on heading up again next Saturday, do you think they will still be on??

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 am

Wachusett reservoir has giant smallmouth bass. It does need a level of skill and equipment.

lowellite

I hunger for smallies! WHere you guys catching them?

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:51 am

And don't forget patience sometimes you have to walk a long ways to find them. If you find them need to figure out what they want. At the Chu that is. Well worth it.Just don't get discouraged if you get skunked.Tough place to fish but very rewarding.

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:40 am

I see online today that in one particular spot its up to 65 already today.. Up until yesterday morning it hadn't been above 60-61 all year.. Seeing that, may be a no go for the weekend. I know in some areas I saw many empty beds..

[quote="willy68"]Depends on water temp. I think it is over in next few days. They were still on bed in the area water temp is 60-62F. The same lake where water temp is 66-67F, they were gone, no sigh of them.

johnwrottman

I had fun catching them today too.. I am debating on heading up again next Saturday, do you think they will still be on??

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:49 am

yea the smallies were crusing the shallows! mixed with larrys!

manage a few on tubes! but bright colored wacky rigged were the ticket!

water in this paticular spot was 63! southern end was 65!

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:58 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links