Looking for a place to do some shore fishing in the am any suggestions i want to try south shore but don't know any places with decent shore fishing

Posted Sun May 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Are you looking for saltwater or freshwater? how far are you willing to travel? what are you fishing for? pm me i live on the south shore. m]=

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 10:21 am

freshwater bass I'm about 5 mins north of boston i wouldn't mind anything about 1.5 hrs away

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 7:59 pm

I have a place more like central ma, shore fiashing only and prob just half hr from u. But I think bass have just finished spawning it will be a few days b4 fish start getting active again.

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 9:37 am

id like to try it out if you wouldn't mind sharing the lake

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 5:45 pm

If your radius is 1.5 hours, the bass are yours. Lake Massapoag in Sharon has loads of cool fish (Largemouth, smallmouth, pickerel, tiger muskies, stocked trout, white suckers). DW Field in Brockton ... I think that is actually 2 ponds, but there are lots of nice trails with loads of shore access.

You could also hit the Wachussett reservoir. There is loads of info on this site about fishing there.

You are close to Boston, so you have the Charles River downtown with loads of shore access. I guess getting out of town is cool...

If you haven't done much bass fishing, get some shiners to increase your catch. Good luck.

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Hey Sean (live4fish), how much did that Sturgeon weigh in your avatar and I assume it was released?

Posted Sat May 31, 2014 6:21 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links