Just purchased a BPS Pro Qualifier right hand retrieve, 6.4:1 gear ratio, right hand retrieve baitcasting reel. I realized I wanted to try pitching with my opposite hand to save time so I am selling this one. It is brand new never used. Wanted to see if anyone wanted it before I sent it back to BPS. 75 bucks.

Posted Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Why not return it?

Posted Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:28 pm

I ordered it online and live in NYC so I can't return it to the store. Just figured id ask rather than wait to get it shipped back.

Posted Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 pm

dguzzino54

I ordered it online and live in NYC so I can't return it to the store. Just figured id ask rather than wait to get it shipped back.

I have a left handed and right handed retrieve flipping pitching set up being ambidextrous on the water is a big plus, it will also allow you to capitalize on blow out sales on certain reels that might not be the retrieve side you want: just my 2 cents

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:25 am

Who's this new guy Sinista?

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:10 am

Hey Neil nice to see you!

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:14 am

stratos1966

Who's this new guy Sinista?

Hello Richard, I was just passing through, don't worry I wont be around long lol

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:36 pm

muffinman

Hey Neil nice to see you!

thanks boss

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:36 pm

If I wasn't there to see those fish I would say the pic was a blowup,hahahahaha.What's up Neil when we going fishing?

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:02 pm

neil i need your reel cleaning services at the end of the season. maybe even mid season this year.

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:07 pm

khaskins

If I wasn't there to see those fish I would say the pic was a blowup,hahahahaha.What's up Neil when we going fishing?

Not quite sure I suppose we can team up once Shana takes her maternity leave some time the beginning of May , we can talk about it Next Saturday at the baby shower hope to see you there

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:04 pm

samf

neil i need your reel cleaning services at the end of the season. maybe even mid season this year.

What's up Sam! Sure thing bud in still cleaning Reelz now been the best season so far let me what you need when ever you need it bud 5083734783

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:05 pm

He's baaaaaaaaaaack. It must now be officially fishing season? Welcome back!

Posted Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links