1st cartopper tourney at middle mystic is canceled. I could not get permission from the town to use the ramp. The guy told me I could use it at my own risk and that there is a $50 fine for non resident parking and that we may or may not get ticketed. I don't want to be responsible for that. I am not going to schedule anything else on that date. The 1st tournament is now North Pond on the 27th.

Posted Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:42 am

Did they say that because of the tourney and there would be a bunch of trucks their or is that just the year round rule?

Posted Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Its resident parking only, 365 days a year. The guy said in April no one uses the parking and we can risk it if we want but that the fine is $50 per truck if we are ticketed. I do not want to be responsible for that.

Posted Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:54 am

stratos1966

Its resident parking only, 365 days a year. The guy said in April no one uses the parking and we can risk it if we want but that the fine is $50 per truck if we are ticketed. I do not want to be responsible for that.

Thanks Rich

Posted Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:27 am

Bumping this back to the to make sure as many see it as possible

Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:16 am

public access is at Mystic next to the pump house. Room for 8-10 trucks maybe. When I first started fishing there, I dint know about the ramp in Middle and launched for years down that embankment !!

Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:38 pm

rad64

public access is at Mystic next to the pump house. Room for 8-10 trucks maybe. When I first started fishing there, I dint know about the ramp in Middle and launched for years down that embankment !!

Pretty sure that won't last long once 8-10 trucks start parking there.

Posted Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:46 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links