Myself and a buddy made it to the outdoor show yesterday..disappointed

The show has decreased in size by at least half from years ago when i worked it..no high end boats there, didnt see many of the old faces I used to..

Times a changing...although did see meatstick and the young gun at the lead free jig booth..i was the guy talking about brown worm chuck boys..chuck is a great guy and fisherman

Anyone else make it out that used to go years ago? Any opinions?

Posted Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:00 am

mrichard

Myself and a buddy made it to the outdoor show yesterday..disappointed

The show has decreased in size by at least half from years ago when i worked it..no high end boats there, didnt see many of the old faces I used to..

Times a changing...although did see meatstick and the young gun at the lead free jig booth..i was the guy talking about brown worm chuck boys..chuck is a great guy and fisherman

Anyone else make it out that used to go years ago? Any opinions?

Good to see you guys, thank for stopping by the Boag Hog Booth. Chuck definitely still throw the brown worm! This was 2nd year with the new guy running the show, and with last years weather, is was much better for the obvious reasons. Hopefully he can grow the show back to size, and vendor attendance that is used to be!

Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Great to see Meat, not even at the booth, my nephews were smashing the Trout Pond hahahahaha great Bait that would have been. Boag Hog and Kamil, you guys standing on steps or something back there didn't think you were that tall and then Badlarry and EZangler, great to see everyone.

Posted Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Good stuff boys..

Posted Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:43 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links