I just bought a turbo weedless lure from these guys at the fishing expo and it's not even patented yet. These guys seem like a good group of people and they are still trying to get more publicity and recognition for their l lure. Check out the lure or just search turbo weedless spinner into google. It is rubber with a silicone tail and a treble hook at the bottom. They go where no lure has ever gone before . http://www.turboweedlessspinner.com/ check them out!!

Posted Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 am

I was there also and bought some to. I can't wait for the patent ones to come out with the internal bead and the one for stripers 7\0. Also mustad hooks!

Spring hurry up!

Posted Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:47 am

i remember going on that site last year and thinking that those were a really cool idea! im surprised they are stilling in process for a patent cause they are not a new lure anymore but i assume these things take considerable time. wish i had money to go to the expo this year cause i would have bought a few for pike fishing. post back in the spring when you get a chance to use em and let us know what you think

Posted Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:00 pm

im surprised they are stilling in process for a patent cause they are not a new lure anymore but i assume these things take considerable time.

I never saw these until this year, although the design has a cool factor, and they had a video of fish being caught.

As far as the patent, my thoughts are; they can't get one, they can't afford to pay a patent attorney to do it for them, or there's something similar on the market somewhere that a patent shark would immediately pounce on and destroy them. If the idea and production (fishing) is that good, then it's a no brainer to patent it, but because they haven't (you stated you saw it last year) raises red flags to me.

Posted Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:17 am

I thought that I was special getting a lure that was the first of its kind and that not many people had them!! I guess I'm just another fisherman who is trying to get the newest hottest product.... Did you say something about them making one for stripers?!?! That would be awesome!!! Thanks for responding to my post guys! Tight lines!!

Posted Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:23 am

yes they will be making the striper ones this spring/summer.

black with black skirt 6/0 hooks. should be a blast for night fishing stripers. good eel imitation.

Posted Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:03 pm

Its a great lure I got one when they were just out to test. Loved it buzzed it all around the pads and ended up with a lot of fish, after third trip and a few pickerel it started to tear apart. I picked up a few at the expo and will have them tied on this season.

Posted Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Sounds like a great lure. Can you buy them off their website?

Posted Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:52 pm

When I was at their booth at the expo they gave me their card with the website info on it and said to contact them if I wanted to try one out. I should of just got a few while I was there!

Posted Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links