Went up to Bass Pro in NH last night. If your going up there to purchase a reel today I'd call ahead to make sure they have it.

I was able to get a Stradic ci4 but I had to get the 4000. the guy said I got the last 4000, they didn't have any 3000's and only 1 2500.

I also wanted to get a stella and the shimano talica but they don't sell them in NH. If your looking for salt water gear go to foxboro.
So much for trying to save the tax by going to NH.

Good luck!

Posted Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:19 am

I got a stradic ci4+ 2500 Friday night. The guys said they had been getting a lot of trade ins

Posted Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:08 pm

thanks for the update.

I might take a ride there to get the new spinning reel I want via trade-in.

Question about the reel trade in; Do you have to make the purchase the same day as the trade in or could you go there, trade in a reel, and then come back at a later date to make the reel purchase with the discount? If you can go back, do you have to go during the deisgnated window (something like feb 28th to march 5th)?

I want to go grab either the Revo S20 or SX20 to go on my new rod I just ordered from TW, a Denali Jadewood dropshot rod.

Posted Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:21 am

I was able to use them on different days and at different stores.

I traded in 3 reels Friday night in NH. The guy at the door only gave me one coupon AFTER he took all 3 reels. I went right to customer service and the manager gave me 3 coupons.

I used 1 that night in nh because they didn't have the salt water reels I wanted in nh. I drove down to foxborough Saturday morning and used the other two without any issue.

Posted Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:21 pm

dr

I was able to use them on different days and at different stores.

I traded in 3 reels Friday night in NH. The guy at the door only gave me one coupon AFTER he took all 3 reels. I went right to customer service and the manager gave me 3 coupons.

I used 1 that night in nh because they didn't have the salt water reels I wanted in nh. I drove down to foxborough Saturday morning and used the other two without any issue.

Thanks dr!

Posted Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:59 pm

Does the rod and reel trade in apply to the purchase of any rod and/or reel, or only certain ones?

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:30 pm

I don't think there were any exclusions. Sometimes Shimano is excluded but not this year

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:40 pm

shawneramone

I don't think there were any exclusions. Sometimes Shimano is excluded but not this year

Awesome, I'm thinking about trading my FX2500FB in on a SH2500FE.

Also, trading in one of my rods to go with the new reel.

Thanks Shawn.

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:49 pm

No prob. This is when to do it

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Reel trade in has been extended. Originally was supposed to end yesterday

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:58 pm

dr

Reel trade in has been extended. Originally was supposed to end yesterday

Do you know for how long? Is that only the NH BPS? I wonder if that includes Foxboro.

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Thru Saturday

Posted Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:20 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links