Ken I planned on fishing back with the main trail again this year, but I got a new job and work every other weekend. Guess when those weekends are that I work??????? Yup, the weekends that most of the tourneys fall on. The big boat, the Cartopper AND the Old School group. Just my s*** luck and I am SO pissed about it, but what can you do? I've only fun fished mostly, but would like to compete here and there too! I hope the end of the season opens up for me more. Good luck at Attitash, I like it there and had a 2nd place finish early in the season for one of the 2 tourneys that I COULD go to (finished 2nd in the other one too Smile ).

Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Ken you do a great job running it and you do it for free.

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:08 am

my summer has been all messed up. Ken you are doing a great job with this, I can't thank you enough. maybe next season I can be more involved and run the trail with you, we'll talk.
good luck all!

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:03 am

Why not now is in

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Thanks guys and thanks Mikey for signing up.I hope you get another 9.4.CWe have 7 and need four more.Call your buddies and help fill it up.

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Team Sullivan is in. My brother said he will fish with me. If were are running late I will let him drive (scary but get there fast like the boats not even behind you).

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:38 pm

I don't mind doing the permits and running a few.I think I just did too many.If I cut it back to 8 or 9 and spread them out a little it will give me some time at home.I just don't want to be committed to every one we fish.If something happens I need to have a back up that will take over.

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:39 pm

hey hurry up add me to the list Team Sullivan spot number 8> i could get locked out with the speed this thing is filling up.

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:53 pm

I live 10 mins from attitash and upset when I saw the date (leaving for camping trip in Maine for two weeks). For anybody worrying about the driving distance, the fishing should take care of that. This place has been hot. Fished there last night and weighed in almost 14 pounds for only 3 hrs fishing. Had 13 pounds the week prior. My partner and I caught a total of 16 bass(all keepers) in those 3 hrs. The fish are very predictable here, and once you get on a pattern, stick with it. Don't focus so much on colors. Location is key!

Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:50 pm

Don't worry Ryan I got ya.

Posted Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 am

2:34 am at GMT-5 and we are in GMT-4 for day light savings which means you posted at 3:34 AM holy cow Ken, were you up early or really late .

Posted Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:23 am

Always up early.Sometimes 1 a.m.I get up at 3 for work everyday.

Posted Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:35 am

Hope you boys had a fun day! Can't wait to see the results.
Hopefully my buddy and I will be able to join you guys soon.

Posted Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:55 pm

khaskins

Always up early.Sometimes 1 a.m.I get up at 3 for work everyday.

i used to get up at 3-4 am now its 4-5 am and I fell like i get to sleep in. Perspective is everything.

Posted Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:00 pm

I'm fishing with Jeff. See you in the a.m.

Posted Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links