Schedules are made well in advance. If someone chooses to fish one tourney over another at that time, then they should live with their decision and not ask to change the entire venue just to accommodate themselves. If you have a bunch of people asking, then that's different. Majority rules at that point, but the reasons should be for the better of all, not one or just a few.

I agree with juicebox11 on this.

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:48 pm

I don't have a problem with the webster t.The Glenn Charlie will have to be changed because the gate keeper scheduled someone else on our date.I guess he forgot about us.

Posted Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:13 am

Looking at the big boat standings,which need to be updated after last week.I think we have the potential for 12 boats,if the teams with 3 fish the next 2.

Posted Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:22 am

just so you guys know this is the other T on Webster the day of the TOC...4th Annual Hooked on LifeSkills Charity Bass Tournament they expect 30 to 40 boats and are launching from Memorial Beach.....

Posted Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 pm

We won't be at Webster on the scheduled date. No problem if you don't reschedule though.

Posted Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Looks like a pretty slim turn out.Is it worth it?I don't think so.

Posted Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Lez-be-honest hahaha

This isnt the FLW here. its basically a club without the dues and such. So with that said... I only put that up about the rules changing cos people wanted to stick by "the rules"

In my opinion do the TOC like other bigger trails do. do a minimum of x tourneys to be eligible for the TOC. then fish 5. you get in free. fish 4 you pay 25$-50$. fish 3 you pay 50-100$. it sweetens the pot for the winners, mo' money mo' money mo' money mo'!!!!!

We got enough time to get everyone on board or have them jump ship. baaaahahaha get it? IF theres only gonna be 10 or less boats for a TOC. thats malarky! get a venue that will hold 25 boats. and let the 9-12 teams that fished the 5 fish it for free and the teams with 4 or 3 fish it for a fee.

Theres PLENTY of time left to pull a permit and plenty of time to get MAJORITY of the teams on here to say YAY or NAY on a "rules" change. You guys that pull the permits and such have the "authority" to change anything. i understand stuff was put "into place" but s.hi.t can change. If we all agree.

i say YAY on a TOC format change. lets get a big venue with a ton of teams and lets get serious fellas!!!! let the teams with less than 5 fish it for a FEE. remember... MO'MONEY MO'MONEY MO'MONEY!!!!hahaha im only one man. But i like that a little better and next year you can rewrite the rules to this format and then theres no bu.ll.s.h.it next year.

With much love,
JUICEBOX

Posted Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:13 pm

It'll get figured out. It always does!

Posted Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links