Just found out that there is only one tourny on Webster the same day as our toc. Which means there's only goin to be 25 boats not including us which isn't bad at all

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Working it hard Kamil, LOL!

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:33 pm

pocketfisherman

Working it hard Kamil, LOL!

. Really trying to keep home field advantage on my most important tourny of the year

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Don't worry, you'll do good wherever it's held kid.

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:29 pm

25 plus potentially 15 of us on Webster sounds awful. Im all for Webster but we should try to pick a date when there isn't a big T being held. I know some people say that Webster can handle 50-100 boats. I think thats crazy talk. That many boats on a 1270 acre lake is bumper boats!

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Having fished on Webster with 35 boats earlier this year I will say this...it is defiantly do-able but not ideal...Having 6 boats pounding the same bank/hump is challenging. It will be a high pressure day and you wont pull big bags usually. On the flip side it makes it more challenging and the better anglers will persevere.

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:20 pm

There's no reason to be crowded out if we don't have to be.

Posted Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:09 pm

lhpsnd

25 plus potentially 15 of us on Webster sounds awful. Im all for Webster but we should try to pick a date when there isn't a big T being held. I know some people say that Webster can handle 50-100 boats. I think thats crazy talk. That many boats on a 1270 acre lake is bumper boats!

it's true that ig can hold that many but I feel like moving it to the Saturday before Oct 12 would be way better

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:51 pm

The problem with Webster is we pull a state permit and the town does their own thing.They schedule 2 at a time on top of the state permits.It' ridiculous.We should cross it off our list.I vote to fish elsewhere.

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:08 pm

You're right Ken, plenty of other places to fish!

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Oldham

Posted Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm surprised at the lack of Oldham talk this year. Usually Ken wants to have 6 or 7 tourneys there, LOL!

Posted Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:17 am

there was a schedule put into place. shouldnt start switching things around if guys already knew in advance where and when a tournament would be.....

just reiterating was was said about the TOC and the teams being eligible for it... Thats what was said from a few guys. i can go find it if youd like.

So shouldnt you hold your word to "what was put into place" for all scheduling not just the format and or qualifications? seems like youll make an exception on one thing but not another????

Dont get me wrong hahaha i like being a dick. But if you put in place a schedule and rules.... and theres no LEGIT reason to change the date of a tournament. Then the date should not be changed. seems a little hypercritical to not change one thing because there is a schedule and rules put into place. But go back on your word cos some teams dont want it at a certain lake and will change a location?

just food for thought fells. A man is only as loyal as his word!!!!

With love,
JUICEBOX

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 pm

phone changing s*** on me! ha

hypocritical*

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:33 pm

juicebox11

there was a schedule put into place. shouldnt start switching things around if guys already knew in advance where and when a tournament would be.....

just reiterating was was said about the TOC and the teams being eligible for it... Thats what was said from a few guys. i can go find it if youd like.

So shouldnt you hold your word to "what was put into place" for all scheduling not just the format and or qualifications? seems like youll make an exception on one thing but not another????

Dont get me wrong hahaha i like being a dick. But if you put in place a schedule and rules.... and theres no LEGIT reason to change the date of a tournament. Then the date should not be changed. seems a little hypercritical to not change one thing because there is a schedule and rules put into place. But go back on your word cos some teams dont want it at a certain lake and will change a location?

just food for thought fells. A man is only as loyal as his word!!!!

With love,
JUICEBOX

. Couldn't have said it better bud

Posted Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links